domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

43

MY 15 MINUTES (PART 2/2)

*Part 1/2 in this post*

Back in my house from the game prototypes meeting I received a tweet. It was from Circulo de Isengard a game association from Madrid, very near from where I live.

<Would you like to come to our association and show us your game?>

What??? Me? My game? Of course I want!!!

A week later I spent a a wonderful time showing them how my game works and they made this:
MIS 15 MINUTOS (PARTE 2/2)

*Parte 1/2 en este post*

De vuelta en casa, del Encuentro de Protos y Tip@s, recibí un tweet. Era del Circulo de Isengard, una asociación de Alcalá de Henares, cerca de donde vivo.

<¿Te gustaría venir a enseñarnos tu juego?>

¿¿¿Qué??? ¿Yo?¿Mi juego? ¡¡¡Por supuesto que quiero!!!

Una semana después, pase con ellos un rato maravilloso enseñándoles como funciona mi juego y ellos hicieron esto:
Simply incredible. Thank you very much, guys, that is awesome.

A few days after this event, Bayuca blog, a spanish blog about swashbuckling, write another review about my game. They ask me for a print and play versión weeks before and their feedback was very useful for me.

Review

I love Bayuca blog, and see my game reviewed there is something that makes me really, really happy.

And finally, two spanish boardgames podcast, Ojo al dado and Días de Juego, talked about the game prototypes meeting in La Almunia, and they says very kind words for my game.

Ojo al Dado

Días de Juego 

What now? I don't know but it doesn't matter. The work is done. Just finish it with more illustrations.

After all, this is not a post to feed my own ego. No. My game is the same game that it was the last month. No, this is a post about the happiest thing in game creator's life: See how other people play and enjoy your game.

Deeply Yours. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of this.

Gonzo
Sencillamente increíble. Gracias chicos, es alucinante.

Pocos días después de esto, Bayuca blog, un blog sobre capa y espada, escribió otra reseña sobre mi juego. Ellos me pidieron una versión en Print & Play semanas antes y sus comentarios me fueron muy útiles.

Reseña

Adoro el blog de Bayuca, y ver mi juego reseñado alli es algo que me hace muy, muy feliz.

Y finalmente, dos podcasts, Ojo al Dado y Días de Juego, hablaron sobre el Encuentro de Protos en La Almunia y dedicaron amabilísimas palabras a mi juego.

Ojo al Dado

Días de Juego 

¿Y ahora qué? No lo sé pero no importa. El trabajo esta hecho. Sólo queda rematarlo con más ilustraciones.

Después de todo, este no es un post para alimentar mi ego. No. Mi juego es el mismo que el mes pasado. No, este es un post sobre la cosa mas feliz en la vida de un diseñador de juegos: Ver como otra gente juega y disfruta tu juego.

Profundamente vuestro. Gracias, gracias y gracias por todo esto.

Gonzo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario